Commercial & Recreational Hull Cleaning and Maintenance
We provide affordable hull maintenance services in Auckland, including hull cleaning, propeller removal and propeller replacement, anode replacement, damage inspection & clearing any propeller fouling.
Hull Cleaning and Hull Maintenance
Hull cleaning is an integral part of any moored or berthed vessels maintenance program to prevent the vessel from slowing down with growth and increasing fuel costs. Over time all boats get a build up of marine growth including, barnacles, slime, fan worm. Let Diveworx help you keep your boat clean without having to haul it onto dry dock which can be time consuming and costly. Hull cleans are also essential in helping keeping fan worm and other exotic species at bay, really important especially if you want to head to Northland who have strict marine biosecurity requirements.
Hull maintenance services:
- Hull cleaning to remove all marine fouling
- Sacrificial zinc anode replacement
- Propeller removal and replacement
- Foreign object damage inspections
- Marine biosecurity inspections, clean and report
Pricing depends on boat size and the level of fouling at time of clean. Enquire for an estimate.
A no touch hull clean - Cavitcleaner
Diveworx use the latest cavitation technology to remove marine fouling from larger hulls without removing any paint.
How the Cavitcleaner works:
The cleaning gun shoots a stream of implosive microscopic air bubbles that, with an intense shock-wave, dislodges fouling
or any other biological material.
- Provides a no touch clean
- Removes fouling material without damaging the surface being cleaned
- Most environmentally friendly method of an in-water hull clean